So you took these pics of Kayloni? They are SO GOOD! Not to mention, it is probably pretty easy to photograph such a beautiful girl! I also love the pics of your camping trip, Tia is getting so big. I'll bet you had so much fun!
HI! It's been so long! Thanks for writing me! We are doing really well. The Army sends Chris away a lot so that's not fun but you get used to it.... We are doing well though. Just living and working in North Carolina. How are you guys? Oh my gosh Kayloni has changed. She's gorgeous~ and Kwinnae is the prettiest mommy to be I think I've ever seen! It's awesome. I hope all is going well for you and your fam. You all look so great
I'm glad you found my blog as well. It'll be good to keep up on your family. Kayloni's pictures are so beautiful. Fall pictures always turn out amazing. My parents miss you, I'm sure, but it sounds like you are doing well. They are really empty-nesters, and have a lot of time on their hands. At least you have one at home.
3 comments:
So you took these pics of Kayloni? They are SO GOOD! Not to mention, it is probably pretty easy to photograph such a beautiful girl! I also love the pics of your camping trip, Tia is getting so big. I'll bet you had so much fun!
HI! It's been so long! Thanks for writing me! We are doing really well. The Army sends Chris away a lot so that's not fun but you get used to it.... We are doing well though. Just living and working in North Carolina. How are you guys? Oh my gosh Kayloni has changed. She's gorgeous~ and Kwinnae is the prettiest mommy to be I think I've ever seen! It's awesome. I hope all is going well for you and your fam. You all look so great
I'm glad you found my blog as well. It'll be good to keep up on your family. Kayloni's pictures are so beautiful. Fall pictures always turn out amazing. My parents miss you, I'm sure, but it sounds like you are doing well. They are really empty-nesters, and have a lot of time on their hands. At least you have one at home.
Post a Comment